Saturday 2 November 2013

Last Yellow

This week, I went with my family on a little break to the Alsace wine region, France (near the border of Germany). I did not know what to expect, but as we approached the region, I found an onslaught of yellow that I had not been prepared for. It was so exciting! I had to stop and take photos everywhere. In the Cape wine regions that I know, the vines remain green, so this was totally unexpected. I must say, it felt as if the earth had prepared this spectacular display just for me and my blog. So I am now glowing, totally saturated with yellow and with these travel pics, I wrap up my yellow inspiration.

I'd love to read your comments and thoughts on the images and hope you'll join me again next week, for a new theme of inspiration.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The combination of colours that you manage to capture is amazing. Nothing is ever too overpowering and everything just "fits". It doesn't matter how many times I see a photo, there's always something new that suddenly jumps out.